To view PDF files on this website, you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher. You can view the file through your browser, or on its own.
View with a Browser
- Click on the link to the PDF file.
- The PDF file automatically appears through the Acrobat Reader within the browser window.
View without a Browser
- Right click to save the file to the hard drive or on a personal memory drive.
- Double click on the file you saved to open it within the reader.
Zoom Tool and Magnification Box
You can use the Zoom In/Out tool or the magnification box in the status bar to change the screen magnification. The maximum magnification level is 6400%. The minimum magnification level is 1%.
To change the magnification:
- Of an entire page, select the Zoom tool and click on the document page.
- Of a specific area, select the Zoom tool, click and drag to draw a rectangle, called a "marquee," around the area you want to magnify.
- To a specific percentage, click the magnification box in the status bar, and choose a magnification level.
Other Magnification Options
Adobe Acrobat Reader also offers the following magnification options that are related to the look of the page on the screen:
- Fit Page scales the page to fit within the main window.
- Fit Width scales the page to fit the width of the main window.
- Fit Visible fills the window with the page's imaged area only (text and graphics).
When you select any of the above options, the magnification level resulting from the selection is displayed in the status bar. These options do not change as you page through a document unless you change the zoom level.