- Log In to My Account
- Forgot your account number or user ID?
- Forgot your password?
- Never received a password?
You'll need to enter:
- Your TSP account number, which was mailed to you,
- Your user ID - the number you create yourself to use instead of your account number in online transactions.
- Your Web password. This will either be the password that was mailed to you, a temporary one that a Participant Service Representative (PSR) provided to you, or one that you created yourself when you were logged into your account. If it is the first time logging into your account with the password that was mailed to you or provided by a PSR, you will be prompted to create a new one of your choice.
If you have forgotten your account number, you must ask the TSP to send it to you. For security reasons, you cannot receive this number via email or over the telephone. If you have forgotten your user ID, but still have access to your account number, use the account number to access your account and then create another user ID. You can use your account number and user ID interchangeably to log into your account.
If you have forgotten your TSP-issued password or a password that you created, you may either ask the TSP to mail you another one or you may call 1-877-968-3778, choose option 3 to speak to a Participant Service Representative, and request that your password be reset.
If you joined the TSP prior to May 2007 and have never requested a password, you should use your ThriftLine Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a password. Enter your TSP account number and your PIN (in the password field). You'll then be presented with the option to establish your password. If you have forgotten your PIN, you must ask the TSP to mail you another one. For security reasons, you cannot receive this number via email or over the telephone.