FRTIB Privacy Program Plan
The purpose of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) Privacy Program Plan is to provide an overview of FRTIB’s privacy program. This Plan, which is consistent with the requirements enumerated in OMB Circular A-130, Managing Information as a Strategic Resource includes:
- A description of the structure of FRTIB’s privacy program;
- The resources dedicated to FRTIB’s privacy program;
- The role of the Senior Agency Official for Privacy (SAOP), the Chief Privacy Officer (CPO), and other privacy staff;
- The strategic goals and objectives of the privacy program;
- The program management controls in place to meet applicable privacy requirements and manage privacy risks; and
- Additional information deemed important by FRTIB’s SAOP to provide an overview of FRTIB’s privacy program requirements.