Skip to main content


Be sure to inform us if your name or mailing address changes.

If you’re currently a federal employee, report these changes to your agency or service.

If you’re an active duty uniformed services member, log in to the myPay website and go to the TSP section to change your TSP address. Note: If you change it in the “Correspondence Address” section of myPay, it will not change your TSP address.

If you’re no longer a federal employee, visit My Account: Profile Settings to change your address, or call the ThriftLine.