Skip to main content

Change your investments

To change which fund(s) you invest in, there are two transactions you can make:

A contribution allocation tells us how you want to invest NEW money coming into your account.

An interfund transfer (IFT) allows you to change the way money ALREADY in your account is invested.

You may request a contribution allocation or an IFT by visiting My Account: Online Transactions. You can also call the ThriftLine at 1-877-968-3778 and follow the automated prompts.