TSP-1, Election Form (1/2015)
TSP-U-1, Election Form (1/2015) (Uniformed Service version)
Use this form to start, stop, or change the amount of your contributions to the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP). Return the completed form to your personnel or benefits office.
2 pages | Last Printed TSP-1 1/2015 | Last Printed TSP-U-1 1/2015
Download TSP-1 PDF TSP-1, 70 KB
Download TSP-U-1 PDF TSP-U-1, 129 KB
TSP-1-C, Catch-Up Contribution Election (1/2015)
TSP-U-1-C, Catch-Up Contribution Election (1/2015) (Uniformed Service version)
For participants age 50 or older to start, stop, or change "catch-up" contributions to the TSP.
2 pages | Last Printed TSP-1-C 1/2015 | Last Printed TSP-U-1-C 1/2015
Download TSP-1-C PDF TSP-1-C, 117 KB
Download TSP-U-1-C PDF TSP-U-1-C, 73 KB
TSP-25, Automatic Enrollment Refund Request (5/2012)
Request a refund of the contributions to your TSP account (and their earnings) that were deducted from your pay due to automatic enrollment. The TSP must receive this form no later than 90 days from the date of your first contribution.
2 Pages | Last Printed 5/2012
Download TSP-25 PDF TSP-25, 124 KB