TSP-1, Election Form (9/2015)
TSP-U-1, Election Form (Uniformed Services version) (1/2016)
Use this form to start, stop, or change the amount of your contributions to the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP). Return the completed form to your personnel or benefits office.
2 pages | Last Printed TSP-1 9/2015 | Last Printed TSP-U-1 1/2016
Download TSP-1 PDF TSP-1, 67 KB
Download TSP-U-1 PDF TSP-U-1, 117 KB
TSP-1-C, Catch-Up Contribution Election (1/2016)
TSP-U-1-C, Catch-Up Contribution Election (Uniformed Services version) (1/2016)
For participants age 50 or older to start, stop, or change "catch-up" contributions to the TSP. Catch-up contributions do not automatically continue into the next calendar year. If you would like them to continue, please submit a new catch-up contribution election each calendar year.
2 pages | Last Printed TSP-1-C 1/2016 | Last Printed TSP-U-1-C 1/2016
Download TSP-1-C PDF TSP-1-C, 132 KB
Download TSP-U-1-C PDF TSP-U-1-C, 83 KB
TSP-25, Automatic Enrollment Refund Request (9/2015)
Request a refund of the contributions to your TSP account (and their earnings) that were deducted from your pay due to automatic enrollment. The TSP must receive this form no later than 90 days from the date of your first contribution.
2 pages | Last Printed 9/2015
Download TSP-25 PDF TSP-25, 79 KB