TSP-9, Change in Address for Separated Participant (6/2008)
Use this form to change your TSP account address if you are separated from Federal service. If you are separated, you may also request a change of address online using My Account. You will need to enter your TSP account number and your Web password to make this change.
2 pages | Last Printed 6/2008
Download TSP-9 PDF TSP-9, 122 KB
TSP-15, Change in Name for Separated Participants (6/2010)
Use this form to change your name for your TSP account if you are no longer employed as a Federal civilian employee or you are no longer a member of the uniformed services. You will need to provide documentation to the TSP.
2 pages | Last Printed 6/2010
Download TSP-15 PDF TSP-15, 83 KB