Skip to main content

Update your mailing address

Keeping your address up to date with us is important. How you change your address with us depends on whether or not you still work for the federal government.

If you’re currently a federal employee, report your correct address to your agency. We can’t accept address changes directly from you.

If you’re an active or a Ready Reserve member of the Air Force, Army, Navy, or Marine Corps, you can update your address through the myPay website. Just make sure that you log in and go to the TSP section to change your TSP address. If you change it in the “Correspondence Address” section of myPay, it will not change your TSP address.

Members of the Coast Guard and NOAA Corps can use Direct Access. Select “Home and Mailing Address” under Tasks, then choose “TSP” from the drop-down menu next to “Address Type.”

If you’re no longer a federal employee or uniformed services member, visit My Account: Profile Settings to change the address.

To change or validate your phone number or email address, visit My Account: Profile Settings.